Monday, June 25, 2007

Joel's Adventures



I know I have been blessed as a Realtor. I know that having clients is hard nowadays but I seem to have favor with many clients who buy & sell from me. There is nothing special about the way I sell. I just work hard & have fun. I would ask myself why? I guess the answer is simple. BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING. My wife & I have always had a heart for missionaries & what they do. Simply, they would lay down their lives to help others in need. There is no fame or glory in what they do but they still do it.

Joel Reimer is one of the missionaries we bless. He is a friend from Abbotsford, graduated from MEI & has been in Asia for almost 8 years. He is currently in Cambodia, which is considered the "armpit" of Asia. What would possess a young man like him to go all the way across the world to help out a people who does not even speak his own language? Maybe he has a vision bigger than himself & what he can get for himself.

Here is a link to his blogsite: http://joelreimer.blogspot.com/

Catch his vision & help him out



David Shieh

Posted by David Shieh- Abbotsford Real Estate Agent

No comments: